1. Warranty period:
From the delivery date (sales invoice date), customers will enjoy free repair or replacement within one year for the defect of materials / manufacturing / assembling, as well as life-long maintenance service.
2. Warranty object: all Wavor brand products.
3. If on-site maintenance or repair is required, please provide product serial number.
4. Periodically maintenance could maximize the equipment performance. Wavor provide free maintenance and calibration services to the products that under warranty.
5. Following situations not in warranty service scope:
1) Beyond 1 year warranty period.
2) Damages caused by force majeure.
3) Consumable parts, such as: carbon brush or pneumatic leaf, etc.
4) Damages caused by improper handling, storage, operating, etc.
5) Damages caused by modifying or repairing not through Wavor or authorized institutions of Wavor.
6) Other artificial damage.
6. To obtain warranty service
When maintenance or repair service is needed, please contact Wavor and then send the damaged products to Wavor or Wavor authorized institutions. Once your request being received Wavor would provide after-sale service in the first time. When necessary and conditions permit, Wavor or Wavor authorized institutions could also send technicist for on-site maintenance.